- Paul Cisek – Two histories of brain function
- Eve Marder – Computational and Experimental Approaches to Understanding Degeneracy in Small Neuronal Circuits
- Luiz Pessoa – Studying the brain as a deeply entangled and dynamic system
- Adrien Doerig – How to approach consciousness scientifically?
- Jacqueline Gottlieb – How the brain achieves dimensional reduction through self-regulation and meta-learning
- Gregory Kohn- The development of behavior: Moving from mechanisms to the whole organism, and back again
- Joel Z Leibo – Multi-agent reinforcement learning models of human cultural evolution and collective intelligence
- Yukie Nagai – Cognitive Developmental Robotics: An embodied computational approach to neuroscience
- Romain Brette – Integrative modeling of Paramecium, the swimming neuron
- Nicole Nelson – The social transmission of theories about behavior and the link between theory and experiment
- Jackie Sullivan – A role for diverse and adversarial theoretical perspectives in collaboratively improving methodology in neuroscience
- Marcin Miłkowski – From theoretical neuroscience to theories in neuroscience
- Wiktor Młynarski – How to apply theories to data
- Mel Andrews – How to dialogue with data: feats and failures of mathematical modelling
- Liad Mudrik – How to translate theoretical positions into empirical tests?